As a member of the sales team you will work closely with our Channel accounts, account executives, business development team members, sales engineering, and product marketing. You will play an essential role within a dynamic team responsible for driving, enabling, and building our partner program that will grow Apstra market-share.
If you are passionate about a true transformation of the partner landscape— and love to be part of a fast-growing, cutting edge, and high energy team – we want to talk to you
- Creative & Visual Thinker: Finding new ways to reach current and potential partners. Being a trusted advisor and coach to channel sales organizations. Must be a strong team player not afraid to present new, creative ideas.
- Versatility: Quickly adapts to changing requirements while communicating impacts and negotiating the next steps. It helps to implement change and thrives on cross-functional collaboration with various teams. Contribute to creating and delivering global launches, announcements, and marketing campaigns.
- Drive: “Roll up sleeves and do what it takes” attitude. Self-motivated and comfortable working in a distributed workforce. Hungry to build a world-class results-based channel.
- Personable & Outgoing: Comfortable interacting directly with channel sales teams with the ability to maintain a pleasant demeanor while driving for results.
- Organizational and Time Management Expert: The ability to organize multiple tasks at the same time while focusing your time on needs that drive revenue.
What is expected:
- Drive adoption of Apstra’s platform among companies offering software products and services to businesses and business users
- Own the growth of Apstra’s B2B partner ecosystem while facilitating product and platform collaboration between partners and internal product teams
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners – make Apstra a favored company with which to partner
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans
- Enable Channel sales organizations to position and sell Apstra AOS
- 50% travel to channel partner meetings, training and account visits
- 4+ years of relevant business development experience; background in network software or hardware
- 8+ years overall work experience
- A thought leader who drives the business forward and keeps our team ahead of trends
- Great track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with the basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Apstra and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Discretionary Time off Policy and flexible work time
- Catered lunches
- Happy hour every other Fridays
- Fully stocked drink fridges, snack pantries, and espresso bar
- Onsite gym & furnished music room
- Group sports activities (soccer, foosball, etc)
- Distributed workforce friendly