- Design and develop software solutions to problems related to managing networking devices.
- Develop software in C/C++ and Python on Linux and other networked operating systems.
- Design and develop data analytics system for networking telemetry and configuration data
- Evaluate and adopt stream processing, batch processing and monitoring solutions applicable for networking domain
- Collaborate with Product Management team
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Excellent coding skills in Python, C++
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, data mining systems
- Experience in building test/simulation environments for real-time systems
- MS in Computer Science
- Working knowledge of configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with infrastructure management and orchestration solutions (VMWare, OpenStack)
- Deep understanding of computer networking domain and protocols
- Understanding of CI/CD process, including deployments management using Docker