- Design and develop features for Apstra Operating System (AOS).
- Develop software in C++ and Python for a distributed computing system.
- Debug AOS related issues and plan for features to be added to the operating system.
- Work with the engineering team on AOS architecture.
- Build and test simulation environments for AOS re-al-time systems.
- Design and develop microservices.
- Debug network operating systems including NXOS, EOS, and JunOS.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- AND 24 months’ experience in occupations involving software engineering.
- Experience coding in Python and C++
- Algorithms and data structures including graphs, binary trees, stacks, and queues.
- Distributed computing concepts of client-server architecture and two-tier networking clos system
- Experience building test and simulation environments for real-time systems including building and running models in production at scale
- Experience in open source development and continuous integration tools
- Experience programming in a Linux environment