Apstra is looking for a Seasoned Network Regional Account Manager!
● 8+ years of above quota software sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager or Account Executive
● Well versed and knowledgeable on network design and deployment
● Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internally and externally
● Capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
● Desire to be a change-agent in the organization; industrializing processes that scale
● Thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
● Polished and professional presence with the ability to “control the room” with C level customer executives
● Ability to lead, and earn the trust of, seasoned professionals with substantial tenure
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Proven track record of building the business from the ground up.
● Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment, and resource allocation.
● Extensive business travel within the region – approximately 75 percent.
● Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Marketing, Finance, Channel Partners, and R&D.
● Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
● Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
● Experience with Cisco, Arista or other network hardware and software
● Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field.
● 5-7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS or Network Appliances.
● Business degree required, MBA preferred
Benefits and Perks
● Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
● Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D
● Discretionary Time off Policy and flexible work time
● Catered lunches (HQ)
● Happy hour every other Fridays (HQ)
● Fully stocked drink fridges, snack pantries, and espresso bar (HQ)
● Onsite gym & furnished music room (HQ)
● Group sports activities (soccer, foosball, etc) (HQ)
● Distributed workforce friendly