Apstra is searching for a content specialist to create content strategies for business partner technology solutions and write content that aligns with the technology objectives. The content specialist will work closely with other members of the product management and sales teams. This role requires creativity, data center industry knowledge, great writing skills, and a strong ability to market their work. The role is focused on eco-partner channel marketing content strategy and execution. This individual will effectively coordinate & facilitate field & channel marketing programs throughout the project lifecycle by collaborating with internal and external resources.
The content specialists conduct research to enhance their content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, analyzing sources to generate information, and knowledge of the competitive landscape. This includes the technology partner and internally to ensure solution alignment. After researching, the content specialist will write or create the content, adhering to their employer’s style guide. The content specialist will seek to create content that is in line with the solutions objectives.
- Must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Must demonstrate an ability to handle multiple projects, partners and escalations
- Must be able to work with and influence sales organizations
- Understanding of partner ecosystems
- Strong technical to business translation skills are essential
- Familiarity with data center switching, open-networking (i.e. SONiC, etc.), network operations, and understanding of the following technology vendors’ data center portfolio to include Cisco ACI & DCNM, Juniper,
- Mellanox/Cumulus, and Dell networking.
- Must be a self-starter with a multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrated ability or interest in learning Apstra software products
- Experience in the data center technology or IT operations industry
- BA/BS Degree – Marketing Field/Business Administration
- 7-10 years of Content Marketing experience