As a member of the product team, you will work closely with product management, sales engineering, development engineering, and product marketing. You will play an essential role in a dynamic team responsible for technical marketing initiatives that enable technical sales through the creation of presentations, tools, demonstrations, solution guides, marketing collateral, and information used by sales, partners, and customers.
If you are passionate about technical marketing and technology — and love to be part of a fast-growing, cutting edge, and high energy team – we want to talk to you
* Creative & Visual Thinker: Make boring and technical concepts compelling and easily understandable by using schematics, diagrams, animations, etc. Must be a strong team player not afraid to present new, creative ideas.
* Versatility: Quickly adapts to changing requirements while communicating impacts and negotiating the next steps. Help to implement change and thrives on cross-functional collaboration with various teams. Contribute to creating and delivering global launches, announcements, and marketing campaigns.
* Drive: “Roll up sleeves and do what it takes” attitude. Self-motivated and comfortable working in a distributed workforce. Hungry for the opportunity to use technology to define new networking paradigm and business opportunities.
* Personable & Outgoing: Comfortable interacting directly with customers with the ability to maintain a pleasant demeanor during early-stage product evaluation, testing, trials, and deployments in labs, proof of concept environments and product deployments.
* Hands-On: Have a strong technical background with a desire to be hands-on. Experience with configuration of networking devices and virtualized compute resources. Familiar with RESTful APIs and comfortable using automation tools like Ansible and Postman along with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Git, GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket.
* Presentation Experience: Deliver content clearly, concisely, and without jargon in many forms including live presentation, technical reports, presentation slides, podcasts, live and recorded videos, web animations, blogs, ebooks, website content, and other social media formats. Build, deliver, and maintain technical customer and SE level presentations.
* Competitive Analysis: Analyze competitors’ products, capabilities and value propositions to identify areas of differentiation to aid in the development of effective competitive strategies and tactics. Develop compelling technical arguments for customers to consider Apstra AOS in addressing their Business/IT requirements.
* Product Demonstrations: You will design, deliver, and train the field on compelling product demos with clear mapping to customer pain and valued requirements. You will maintain and update the official demo, scripts, and video library along with handling demo infrastructure-related logistics.
- 2+ years of experience in technical marketing or 5+ years as a SE.
- Must have knowledge in the area of data center solution design and implementation or equivalent market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and leadership skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Networking Experience: Networking technologies and protocols including but not limited to: OSPF, BGP, VXLAN, EVPN, ACL
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and comfortable using automation tools like Ansible and Postman along with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Git, GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket.
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Discretionary Time off Policy and flexible work time
- Catered lunches
- Happy hour every other Fridays
- Fully stocked drink fridges, snack pantries, and espresso bar
- Onsite gym & furnished music room
- Group sports activities (soccer, foosball, etc)
- Distributed workforce friendly