In this role, you will be responsible for leading, planning, executing and measuring Apstra’s participation in tradeshows, field events, webinars and account-based-markering efforts globally. As a key member of the marketing team, you will work very closely with sales, demand gen, analyst relations, product marketing, and Apstra partners to ensure we are bringing in high-quality leads for our sales team. If you are passionate about events and want to be part of a fast-growing, cutting edge, and high energy team – we want to talk to you!
This position is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Set, lead, plan & drive the company’s global tradeshows, field events, webinars, and account-based marketing efforts.
- Accelerate and maximize Apstra’s global awareness through seamlessly executed events around the world
- You’ll lead the efforts and set the mood for high-energy, high-quality events.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to plan and execute high-quality, results-focused field events.
- Define and measure the success and ROI of each event based on visibility, brand awareness, and leads generated.
- Collaborate with sales and partners to ensure event strategy is aligned with marketing and sales objectives
- Execute all logistics including procuring booth/meeting space, accommodations planning, registrations, vendor management, shipping, and tactics to attract the right audience to the booth, exhibit, and meetings
- Managing an inventory of exhibit materials and supplies including demo hardware, banners, posters, collateral, and giveaways
- Prepare the execution plan/guide for each show to ensure each attendee is fully prepared for the event
- Collaborate with others on the marketing team on the creation of targeted signage and messaging for tradeshows and field events
- Manage, plan and track large event budgets and expenses to ensure fiscal discipline
- You’ll work with the sales team on account-based marketing efforts and events helping
- 2 to 3 years of marketing experience in high tech running tradeshows and field events.
- 2 to 3 years executing account-based marketing efforts.
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Proficiency in tools such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint and Google Suite products required, and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- “Roll up sleeves and do what it takes” attitude
- Strong team player not afraid to present new, creative ideas